Cold rolled: Hot rolled coil is used as raw material, and the oxide skin is removed by pickling. The product is rolled coil. The cold work hardening caused by continuous cold deformation makes the strength, hardness and toughness and plasticity of rolled coil increase, so the stamping performance will deteriorate and can only be used for parts with simple deformation. Rolled coil can be used as raw material for hot galvanizing plant because annealing lines are set up in hot galvanizing units. The weight of rolled coil is generally 6-13.5 tons. The hot rolled pickling coil is rolled continuously at room temperature. The inner diameter is 610 mm.
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet / Plate:
- Stretch good, toughness, but the price is more expensive;
- Cold rolling processing surface without oxide skin, good quality;
- Cold rolling is generally used in the production of strip, the rolling speed is high;
- Cold rolling than the thickness of the high precision. Mechanical properties, surface and so on in the hot rolling;
- Cold-rolled steel coil due to a certain degree of work hardening, low toughness, but can achieve better yield ratio, used for cold-formed spring and other parts;
- Cold coil yield point closer to the tensile strength, so the use of risk in the process of no predictability, when the load exceeds the allowable load prone to accidents
- The surface of the cold rolled steel coil without plating is gray.
- Cold rolled steel plate surface smoothness is higher than the hot rolled steel coil.
Why choose us？
- Professional business sales
- Competitive price with good quality material
- Own reputation from customer
- Full positive attitudeand responsibility to fulfill clients
- Reply email within eight hours
- 24--hours Online Service
Looking forward to working with you
Factory and Machinery Equipment :
We had our own factory to do slitting re-rolling and finish treatment machine,PVC and interleaving paper we will using with our machine for you,could protect stainless steel surface from damage or any scratches,
- CNC Flame Cutting Machine
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
- CNC Laser Cutting Machine
- Bending Machine
- Shearing Machine
- Punch Machine
- Driving Machine
Q1. How long can make delivery?
A: For stock products,will make shipments in 2-5 days after receiving deposit or receiving T/T;
for products need new production for common materials,usually make shipments in 7-10 days;
for products need special and rare materials,usually need 15-20 days to make shipment.
Q2. Can you provide the samples?
A:Samples can be provided with samples' charge and courier fee by the buyer's side.
Q3. What's your payment terms?
A: Down payments 30%TT and balance 70% TT or L/C.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive.Airline and sea shipping also optional.For mass products, ship freight is prefered.
Q5. Can you accept customize?
A: Yes. It can be customized as per the customers' request.
Q6. How to ensure the quality?
A:Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment.
If needed, a Third Party Inspection is acceptable or SGS.