Aluminum plate is the thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm below,200mm width, length within 16m of the aluminum material is called aluminum sheet or aluminum sheet,0.2mm below for aluminum,200mm width for platoon or strip (of course, with the progress of large equipment, the widest can do 600mm aluminum plate is also more).
Aluminum plate refers to the rectangular plate processed by aluminum ingot rolling, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, medium thickness aluminum plate, pattern aluminum plate.
Aluminum plate is usually divided into the following two kinds:
1. According to the composition of alloy:
- High purity aluminum plate (rolled from high purity aluminum content above 99.9)
- Pure aluminum plate (basically rolled from pure aluminum)
- Alloy aluminum plate (composed of aluminum and auxiliary alloys, usually aluminum copper, aluminum manganese, aluminum silicon, aluminum magnesium, etc.)
- Composite aluminum plate or brazed aluminum plate (special purpose aluminum plate material obtained by means of composite of multiple materials)
- Aluminum-clad aluminum plate (aluminum plate coated with thin aluminum plate for special use)
2. According to thickness :(unit mm)
- Sheet (aluminum sheet) 0.15-2.0
- Conventional sheet (aluminum sheet) 2.0-6.0
- Medium plate (aluminum plate) 6.0-25.0
- Thick plate (aluminum plate) 25-200 super thick plate 200
Lighting lighting 2, solar reflector 3, architectural appearance 4, interior decoration: ceiling, wall, etc. 5, furniture, cabinets 6, elevator 7, signs, nameplates, bags 8, car interior and exterior decoration 9. Interior decoration: such as photo frame 10, household appliances: refrigerator, microwave oven, sound equipment, etc. 11. Aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing, Shenzhou spacecraft series, satellites and other aspects. 12, mechanical parts processing 13, mold manufacturing 14, chemical/insulation pipeline coating. 15. High quality board
In the aluminum alloy brand is representative, the following is based on 7075T651 aluminum plate brand as an example. The first 7 represents aluminum and aluminum alloy groups - al-Zinc-mg alloys. Aluminum and aluminum alloy groups are divided into nine major categories. Mainly 1, 3, 5, 6, 7 series of aluminum, aluminum alloy, other series are rarely used in actual use.
Class 1: series 1: industrial pure aluminum
Class 2: series 2: aluminum copper alloy
Class 3: series 3: aluminum manganese series alloy
Class 4: series 4: aluminum-silicon alloy
Class 5: series 5: Aluminum magnesium alloy
Class 6: series 6: Aluminum magnesium silicon alloy
Class 7: series 7: Aluminum zinc magnesium copper alloy
Class 8: series 8: Other alloys
Class 9: series 9: reserve alloys
Chemical composition and properties:
Aluminum Al: allowance; Silicon Si: 0.25; Cu: 0.10; Magnesium Mg: 2.2 ~ 2.8; Zinc Zn: 0.10; Mn: 0.10; Chromium Cr: 0.15 ~ 0.35; Iron Fe: 0.4.
Tensile strength (σb) : 170 ~ 305MPa
Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa)≥65
Elastic modulus (E) : 69.3 ~ 70.7gpa
Annealing temperature: 345℃.
Maintenance and maintenance:
Specific cleaning steps of aluminum plate are as follows:
- 1. Wash the surface of the plate with a lot of water first;
- 2, using a soft cloth soaked in water diluted detergent gently wipe the test board surface;
- 3, then use a lot of water to wash the board, wash away the dirt;
- 4, check the board surface, for not washed clean place with detergent focus cleaning;
- 5. Rinse the board with clean water until all the detergent is washed away.
Note: Do not clean the hot surface (temperature over 40 °C), because the rapid evaporation of moisture is harmful to the surface paint!
In particular, please choose the right detergent, a basic principle is: be sure to choose neutral detergent! Do not use strong basic detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, abrasive detergents and paint dissolving detergents.
|Item||Aluminium sheet ,Aluminium plate, Aluminium alloy sheet, Aluminium alloy plate|
|Standard||GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc|
|Grade||1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000series a) 1000 Series: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 1235, etc. b) 2000 Series: 2014, 2024, etc. c) 3000 Series: 3003, 3004, 3005, 3104, 3105, 3A21, etc. d) 4000 Series: 4045, 4047, 4343, etc. e) 5000 Series: 5005, 5052, 5083, 5086, 5154, 5182, 5251, 5454, 5754, 5A06, etc. f) 6000 Series: 6061, 6063, 6082, 6A02, etc.|
|Length||1-12m or as required|
|Surface||mill, bright, polished, hair line, brush,sand blast, checkered,embossed, etching,etc|
|Aplication||1)Further making utensil2）Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating; ceilings, walls,etc5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs, nameplate,bags making8)Decorated inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators, microwave ovens, audio equipment,etc|