Grade: 0Cr18Ni9 (0Cr19Ni9)
- C: ≤ 0.07 ,
- Si ：≤1.0, Mn ：≤2.0
- Mn ：≤2.0, Mn ：≤2.0, Mn ：≤2.0
- Cr: 17.0 ~ 19.0
- Ni: 8.0~11.0, S: ≤0.03
- S: ≤ 0.03.
- P: ≤ 0.035.
- Tensile strength(Mpa) 620 MIN
- Yield strength(Mpa) 310 MIN
- Elongation(%) 30 MIN
- Area reduction(%) 40 MIN
304 stainless steel density 7.93 g/cm3 austenitic stainless steel are generally used this value
304 contains chromium (%) 18 - 20 .304 is equivalent to China's 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel, 304 stainless steel is a general-purpose stainless steel materials, rust resistance than the 200 series of stainless steel materials to be stronger. High temperature resistance is also better than the high to 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion properties. In the experiment, it is concluded that: 304 stainless steel material concentration ≤ 65% of the boiling temperature below the nitric acid, has a strong resistance to corrosion. To alkali solutions and most organic and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
304 (18Cr-8Ni) material: as a widely used steel, has good corrosion resistance / heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; stamping / bending and other hot workability, no heat treatment hardening phenomenon (non-magnetic, easy to use temperature cadmium -196 ℃ ~ 800 ℃). Uses: Household goods (1/2 class tableware/cabinet/indoor piping/water heater/boiler/tub), auto parts (windshield wipers/muffler/molded products), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, ship parts.
Grades of stainless steel:
300 stainless steel series: 301/302/302HQ/303/304/304L/304F/304HC/316/316L/316F/316S/316Ti/310/310S/314/314L/317/317L/321(chromium/nickel-austenitic stainless steel)
Note: L stands for low carbon, such as 304L has lower carbon content than 304. H and S stand for high temperature resistance, such as 310S is more resistant to high temperature than 310, 304H is more heat resistant than 304.
Stainless steel bar is divided into round bar, hexagonal bar, square bar, flat bar, round bar and solid bar. Bright surface than the black surface of the expensive, which 303 is a unique material in the bar, belongs to the easy to turn (cut) type material, mainly used for automatic lathe cutting. Another: 304F/303CU/316F are also easy to cut type materials. Specifications: Ф1mm ~ Ф280mm.
Stainless steel theoretical weight calculation formula:
Weight (kg) = diameter (mm) * diameter (mm) * length (m) * 0.00623
Stainless steel specific gravity.
●Chromium stainless steel is taken as 7.75 tons/M3
●Chromium-nickel stainless steel is 7.93 tons/M3
●Fe is 7.87 tons/M3
Stainless steel plate theoretical weight calculation formula:
Theoretical weight of steel product Weight (kg) = Thickness (mm) × Width (mm) × Length (mm) × Density value
- Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer's side.
- We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for your choices.
- OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
- Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
- All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
After you choose:
- We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at once.
- Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day after your payment,
- Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
- We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
- If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.