Grade: 0Cr18Ni9 (0Cr19Ni9)
- C: ≤ 0.07 ,
- Si ：≤1.0, Mn ：≤2.0
- Mn ：≤2.0, Mn ：≤2.0, Mn ：≤2.0
- Cr: 17.0 ~ 19.0
- Ni: 8.0~11.0, S: ≤0.03
- S: ≤ 0.03.
- P: ≤ 0.035.
- Tensile strength(Mpa) 620 MIN
- Yield strength(Mpa) 310 MIN
- Elongation(%) 30 MIN
- Area reduction(%) 40 MIN
304 stainless steel density 7.93 g/cm3 austenitic stainless steel are generally used this value
304 contains chromium (%) 18 - 20 .304 is equivalent to China's 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel, 304 stainless steel is a general-purpose stainless steel materials, rust resistance than the 200 series of stainless steel materials to be stronger. High temperature resistance is also better than the high to 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion properties. In the experiment, it is concluded that: 304 stainless steel material concentration ≤ 65% of the boiling temperature below the nitric acid, has a strong resistance to corrosion. To alkali solutions and most organic and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
304 (18Cr-8Ni) material: as a widely used steel, has good corrosion resistance / heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; stamping / bending and other hot workability, no heat treatment hardening phenomenon (non-magnetic, easy to use temperature cadmium -196 ℃ ~ 800 ℃). Uses: Household goods (1/2 class tableware/cabinet/indoor piping/water heater/boiler/tub), auto parts (windshield wipers/muffler/molded products), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, ship parts.
Grades of stainless steel:
300 stainless steel series: 301/302/302HQ/303/304/304L/304F/304HC/316/316L/316F/316S/316Ti/310/310S/314/314L/317/317L/321(chromium/nickel-austenitic stainless steel)
Note: L stands for low carbon, such as 304L has lower carbon content than 304. H and S stand for high temperature resistance, such as 310S is more resistant to high temperature than 310, 304H is more heat resistant than 304.
Stainless steel bar is divided into round bar, hexagonal bar, square bar, flat bar, round bar and solid bar. Bright surface than the black surface of the expensive, which 303 is a unique material in the bar, belongs to the easy to turn (cut) type material, mainly used for automatic lathe cutting. Another: 304F/303CU/316F are also easy to cut type materials. Specifications: Ф1mm ~ Ф280mm.
Stainless steel theoretical weight calculation formula:
Weight (kg) = diameter (mm) * diameter (mm) * length (m) * 0.00623
Stainless steel specific gravity.
●Chromium stainless steel is taken as 7.75 tons/M3
●Chromium-nickel stainless steel is 7.93 tons/M3
●Fe is 7.87 tons/M3
Stainless steel plate theoretical weight calculation formula:
Theoretical weight of steel product Weight (kg) = Thickness (mm) × Width (mm) × Length (mm) × Density value
|Commodity||stainless steel round rod|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS|
|Diameter tolerance||H9 / H11 / H13 or on request|
|Material||302, 303,303Cu, 304, 304L, 304H, 310S, 316, 316L, 317L, 321,310S 309S, 410, 410S,420, 430, 431, 4L|
|Surface||polished bright black|
|Trade Term||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|Transport Type||Container, bulk and train|
|Loading port||qingdao, tianjin, etc|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C at sight,West Union,D/P,D/A,Paypal|
|Delivery time||7-35 days after confirmed order|
|Grade||201, 202 , 304 , 304L , 304H , 309, 309S , 310 , 310S ,316, 316L, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 347H , 409L , 420 , 420J1 , 420J2 ,430 , 431,434 , 436L , 439 , 441, 443 , 444 , 904L , 2205 , 2507 , 253MA , 254Mo , 631 , 654MO ,17-4pH ,N08367 (AL 6XN ) ,etc.|
|Surface Finish||polish bright black|
|Technique||Cold Rolled; Hot Rolled|
|Length||3000mm, 4000mm,5800mm,6000mm,12000mm,or as required.|
|Application||Widely used in petroleum,foodstuff,chemical industry,construction, electric power,nuclear,energy,machinery,biotechnology,papermaking,shipbuilding,boiler fields.|
|Lead Time||7-15 working days after the receipt of 30% deposit|
|Payment Terms||30% TT for deposit,70% TT /70% LC at sight balance before shipment|
|Price Terms||FOB, EXW, CIF, CFR|
|Packing||Standard Seaworthy Package or according to customer's requirements|
|Container Size||20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High) 24-26CBM40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High) 54CBM40ft HC:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High) 68CBM|
Packing & Delivery:
We have cooperated with experienced shipping forwarders for many years, they arrange the shipment. No matter by express, by air or by sea, we will track the course of the goods all the way, to make sure goods arrive at you on time and in good condition.
- 1.What's your advantage?
- A: Honest business with competitive price and professional service on export process.
- 2. How I believe you?
- A : We consider honest as the life of our company, we can tell you the contact information of our some other clients for you to check our credit. Besides, there is trade assurance from Alibaba, your order and money will be well guaranteed.
- 3.Can you give warranty of your products?
- A: Yes, we extend a * satisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to feedback immediately if you are not pleased with our quality or service.
- 4.Where are you? Can I visit you?
- A: Sure,welcome to you visit our factory at any time.
- 5.How about the delivery time?
- A: Within 15-35 days after we confirm you requirement.
- 6.what kind of payment does your company support?
- A: T/T, * L/C at sight, Cash, Western Union are all accepted if you have other payment,please contact me.
Stainless steel plate is an alloy steel with smooth surface, high weldability, corrosion resistance, polishability, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and other characteristics. It is widely used in various industries and is an important material in modern industry. Stainless steel is divided into austenitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, martensitic stainless steel, and duplex stainless steel according to the structure state.
Austenitic Stainless Steel
stainless steel with an austenitic structure at room temperature. Steel contains Cr≈18%, Ni≈8%-25% and C≈0.1%. Steel has high toughness and plasticity, but low strength.
Martensitic Stainless Steel
A steel whose mechanical properties can be adjusted by heat treatment. It has different strength and toughness at different tempering temperatures.
Duplex Stainless Steel
Austenitic and ferrite each account for about half of the structure. When the C content is low, the Cr content is 18% to 28%, and the Ni content is 3% to 10%. Some steels also contain alloying elements such as Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti, and N. This type of steel has the characteristics of austenitic and ferritic stainless steel
Ferritic Stainless Steel
It contains 15% to 30% chromium and has a body-centered cubic crystal structure. This type of steel generally does not contain nickel, and sometimes contains a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements. This type of steel has the characteristics of large thermal conductivity, small expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance, and excellent stress corrosion resistance.
We offer different modes of transport depending on the customer's destination:rail transport and ship transport.The Shipping Mark shall consist of:Trade mark,Seller's name,Product name,Applicable standards,Specifications,Package No,Contract No,Heat No,Color,Production date,Weighing method,Net weight,Gross Weight,Consignee and Protection symbols,etc..
We are committed to exploring the international market. Our customers come from all over the world, such as Africa, Latin America, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, etc. Our high quality and low price products have won their recognition.
- Q:Can you send samples?
- A:Of course, we can send samples to all parts of the world, our samples are free, but customers need to bear the courier costs.
- Q:What product information do I need to provide?
- A:You need to provide the grade, width, thickness, coating and the number of tons you need to purchase.
- Q:What are the shipping ports?
- A:Under normal circumstances, we ship from Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo ports, you can choose other ports according to your needs.
- Q:About product prices?
- A:Prices vary from period to period due to cyclical changes in the price of raw materials.
- Q:What are the certifications for your products?
- A:We have ISO 9001, SGS, EWC and other certifications.
- Q:How long does your delivery time take?
- A:In general, our delivery time is within 7-45 days, and may be delayed if the demand is extremely large or special circumstances occur.
- Q:Can I go to your factory to visit?
- A:Of course, we welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
- Q:Does the product have quality inspection before loading?
- A:Of course, all our products are strictly tested for quality before packaging, and unqualified products will be destroyed.
- Q:How to pack the products?
- A:The inner layer has a waterproof paper outer layer with iron packaging and is fixed with a fumigation wooden pallet. It can effectively protect products from corrosion during ocean transportation.
- Q:What is your working time?
- A:In general, our online service time is Beijing time: 8:00-22:00, after 22:00, we will reply to your inquiry during the nextworking day.