High-strength steel is a high-quality, strong, durable steel, but it is not as good as its more high-tech steel
The wear-resistant steel plate consists of two parts: a mild steel plate and an alloy wear-resistant layer, with the wear-resistant layer generally accounting for 1/3-1/2 of the total thickness, which provides a combination of strength, toughness and plasticity to resist external forces, while the wear-resistant layer provides wear resistance to meet the requirements of the specified working conditions.
The metallurgical bond between the wear-resistant layer and the substrate of the wear-resistant steel plate. The high hardness self-protecting alloy wire is welded uniformly to the base material by a special equipment and automatic welding process. The number of composite layers is from one to two layers and even multiple layers. During the composite process, due to the different shrinkage ratio of the alloy, uniform transverse cracks appear, which is a distinctive feature of the wear-resistant steel plate.
The wear-resistant layer is mainly made of chromium alloy, and other alloy components such as manganese, molybdenum, niobium and nickel are also added, and the carbide in the metallographic organization is distributed in the form of fibers, and the direction of the fibers is perpendicular to the surface. The carbide microhardness can reach HV1700-2000 or more, and the surface hardness can reach HRc58-62. The alloy carbide has strong stability at high temperature and maintains high hardness, and also has good anti-oxidation performance, and is completely normal within 500℃.
Wear-resistant steel plate has very high wear resistance and good impact performance good, can be cut, bent, welded, etc., can take welding, plug welding, bolting and other ways to connect with other structures, in the process of maintenance site with time saving, convenient, etc., widely used in metallurgy, coal, cement, power, glass, mining, building materials, brick and tile industries, compared with other materials, has a very high cost performance, has favored by more and more industries and manufacturers.
Wear-resistant Steel Plate
ASTM, AiSi, DIN, EN, GB, JIS
Equipment, Machine etc
Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Punching, Cutting, checker plate
Cold Rolled Hot Rolled
30%T/T Advance + 70% Balance
1.good Reputation 2.Samples
1) Thermal power plants: medium speed coal mill barrel liner, fan impeller casing, dust collector inlet flue, ash duct, bucket wheel liner, separator connection pipe, coal crusher liner, coal hopper and crusher liner, burner burner, coal drop hopper and funnel liner, air preheater bracket guard tile, separator guide blade. The above-mentioned parts do not have too high requirements on the hardness and wear resistance strength of wear-resistant steel plates, and can be made of wear-resistant steel plates with a thickness of 6-10mm made of NM360/400.
(2) Coal field: feed chute and hopper liner, hopper liner, fan blade, pusher base plate, cyclone dust collector, coke guide liner, ball mill liner, drill stabilizer, spiral feeder bell and base, kneader bucket liner, ring feeder, dump truck base plate. The coal yard operation environment is harsh, and the corrosion resistance and wear resistance strength of the wear-resistant steel plate have certain requirements, and it is recommended to use the wear-resistant steel plate with the material NM400/450 HARDOX400 thickness of 8-26mm.
3) Cement plant: chute liner, end liner, cyclone dust collector, powder separator blade and guide blade, fan blade and liner, recycling hopper liner, screw conveyor base plate, pipe assembly, molten block cooling tray liner, conveying trough liner. These parts also need wear resistance, corrosion resistance to be a little better wear-resistant steel plate, you can use the material NM360/400 HARDOX400 thickness of 8-30mmd wear-resistant steel plate.
4) Loading machinery: unloader chain plate, hopper liner, grapple edge plate, automatic dump truck dumper plate, dump truck body. This requires a wear-resistant steel plate with extremely high wear strength and hardness, and it is recommended to use a wear-resistant steel plate with material NM500 HARDOX450/500 thickness of 25-45MM.
5) Mining machinery: ore and stone crusher liners and blades, conveyor liners and baffles. Such parts need very high wear resistance, available material NM450/500 HARDOX450/500 thickness in 10-30mm wear-resistant steel plate.
6) Construction machinery: cement pusher tooth plate, concrete mixing building, mixer liner, dust collector liner, brick making machine mold plate. Recommended to use the material NM360/400 wear-resistant steel plate with thickness 10-30mm.
(7) Construction machinery: loader, bulldozer, excavator bucket plate, side edge plate, bucket bottom plate, blade, rotary drilling rig drill pipe. This kind of machinery needs especially hard and wear-resistant steel plate with high wear resistance, available material NM500 HARDOX500/550/600 high strength wear-resistant steel plate with thickness of 20-60mm.
(8) Metallurgical machinery: iron ore sintering machine, conveying elbow, iron ore sintering machine lining plate, scraper lining plate. As such machinery needs high temperature resistance and extremely hard wear-resistant steel plate. Therefore, it is recommended to use HARDOX600HARDOXHiTuf series wear-resistant steel plate.
(9) Wear-resistant steel plate can also be applied to sand mill barrel and blade, various kinds of yard and dock machinery then parts, bearing structure parts, railroad wheel structure parts, rolls, etc.