The characteristics of titanium plate
1. The oxide film on the surface of the titanium seed plate is equivalent to a good durable and wear-resistant separating agent. The use of the titanium seed plate saves the separating agent, makes the plate easy to peel off, and eliminates the pretreatment process of the seed plate. Titanium seed plate The board is half as light as the copper board.
2. The service life of the titanium seed plate is more than 3 times that of the copper seed plate, and it can reach 10 to 20 years according to the operating conditions
3. The electrolytic copper crystal structure produced by titanium seed plate is dense, the surface is smooth and smooth, and the quality is excellent.
4. Since the titanium seed plate does not need to be coated with a separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of the copper electrolyte.
5. Increase the production capacity and reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, so as to have better economic benefits.
Titanium plate specification
GB/T 3621-2007,GB/T 13810-2007ASTM B265,ASTM F136,ASTM F67,
T 0.5-5.0mm x W1000mm x L 2000-3500mmT 6.0- 30mm x W1000-2500mm x L 3000-6000mmT 30- 80mm x W1000mm x L 2000mm
Metallurgy, electronics, medical treatment, chemical industry, petroleum, medicine, aerospace, etc.
Titanium plate thickness allowable deviation
(3.71 to 4.76), excl
3.33 to 3.68
2.92 to 3.30
2.51 to 2.90
2.13 to 2.49
1.85 to 2.11
1.50 to 1.83
1.04 to 1.47
0.69 to 1.02
0.43 to 0.66
0.20 to 0.41
0.15 to 0.18
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging is a forging process performed above the metal recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling is a rolling process performed above the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling is a rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: A metal heat treatment process in which the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, maintained for a sufficient time, and then cooled at an appropriate rate (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: Immerse the workpiece in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid to remove films such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes